Bleak Safari Jacket-Herdmans
BY CLASSICS ANEW
- A luxury, hybrid safari jacket crafted with artisanship, precious hardwares and breathable, high-performing fabric.
- The most traditional Mandarin buttons that take an artisan whole day of handworks(cut, roll, knit & stitch) to finish.
- Real jade buttons hand-stitch in Italian 'Crow's Foot' method.
- Patch pockets cut in Neapolitan 'Tasca a Pignatta’ shape.
- Waist pockets with enough room for phone and long wallet.
- Stylish pen/ cigar slot design on the left chest pocket.
- Inverted box pleats on chest pockets and 'Action Back' seem
- Neapolitan Shoulder 'Spalla Camicia' (shirt shoulder) style. Shirring construction allows a great range of arm motion.
- Finest linen by Herdmans, a remarkable name in Irish linen industry since 1835.
- World's best flax sown in Normandy, France, with sustainable and eco-friendly methods following European tradition.
- Maximum resistance to heat and UV protection, high capacity to absorb humidity, great durability and non-allergenic fibre.